Friday, 24 June 2011

Another day,another painting...and another painting FINISHED


When I decided to do Open Studio this year I opted for what was called the " artistic endeavour " version, which means that while people are visiting they can see you working- which is fine and dandy , they also see me making them tea and drinking one myself- so I've been doing small paintings this past week, first one finished yesterday, second one started today. Should get three done over the fortnight and, in theory, this will get me really disciplined and back to painting in every moment of the day I can fit painting in...nothing wrong with optimism.
So here is the start of painting number two.


Sunday update: Open Studio for both days this weekend, so between visitors I continued with the second painting. Finished!

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting seeing your painting developing. Your latest pieces remind me of stained glass, and the layering really makes them look like the sun is shining through them which I love. I hope your open studio went well? Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete