Sunday, 26 February 2012

A telling off

My daughter called me on Saturday to enquire "why is there nothing in your etsy shop?".
I had been feeling quite pleased that I was keeping up with making prototypes for classes, finishing a few ufos and keeping on top of the european washing and ironing mountain. But my daughter had noticed my etsy shop was empty.
Sigh.
Best get making and photographing and listing then.
She'll be checking up on me, just to ensure that, now she's not around to keep me on my toes, I'm not spending all my time languishing on the sofa with chocolates and Mills and Boon.
To keep you entertained while I run round like a lunatic doing stuff ( I'm not sitting here with a relaxing cuppa writing this by the way, I'm running around making things, the cats are writing the blog for me) here are two absolutely delicious Swedish stamps that feature knitting.


How cool are they? VERY.

2 comments:

  1. I shall have to dig out the last letter I had from Sweden, I can't recall what was on the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I knew someone Swedish to send me a letter!

    ReplyDelete