Monday, 9 July 2012

Get cosy.

It is so very gloomy outside- the light is like November light today and just like November, I have a chesty lurgy and feel pants. Not July at all. So I've made my coffee pot a nice cosy and jacket to keep my coffee piping hot so the second/third cup is as hot as the first. I find that as I've got older a full mug of coffee has lost its allure, I now prefer a dainty cup, a mug is somehow way too much. Odd this, as a full half pint glass of good cider still doesn't feel anything like too much.




My Top Tip of the Week? Never attempt accurate sewing when feeling rubbish...you just have to keep re-doing it until you get it right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Sorry to hear you are under the weather, it does feel like really hard going at the moment. Funnily enough, I made a cafetiere cosy a few weeks ago and we were using it at the cottage at the weekend. I like yours, including that cute ribbon.
    Hope the lurgy clears off soon.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hen! It is really grim...not enough light, we just need some sunshine.I managed to miss the flooding in Bridport, just had horrid weather!Got the ribbon at Hansons- loved it.

      Delete