Thursday, 22 August 2013

All change! Here comes the Hat Festival.

 I wasn't going to be at the Bridport Hat Festival this year. I was going to be recovering from an operation that, I was assured, would happen this week or next. After a fortnight of calling the hospital daily to find out what was going on, I finally got a call back on Monday telling me that the operation will happen in October. Possibly. I'm not happy about this, but let's look on the bright side, it means I can go to the Hat Festival. 
 The kitchen table has been hi-jacked as a 'stall testing station'


  
new display cushions have been created for my Hat Pins,




 
 new hats pins have been put together



...brooches organised, necklaces created



...now for some hats...who says you can't be ready with just a week's notice?

7 comments:

  1. Of course you can be ready! Probably will be one of the best shows you have ever done,with no fretting.
    Good luck.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes doing stuff in a short time works better than doing stuff over months....

      Delete
  2. Fabulous!! Sorry about the postponed op though, how annoying. See you in Bridport then!!! Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in the Youth Centre. See you there.

      Delete
    2. Look forward to it! Is the Youth Centre by the Church?

      Delete
  3. It is down Gundry Lane- off South Street (opposite and between the Electric Palace and Museum) the Locksmith is on the corner- the Youth Centre is on the RHS at the St Michael's Lane end.

    ReplyDelete