Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Autumn Leaves 'Quilt as you go' Block in Popular Patchwork

 I'm delighted to say that this design will be appearing in Popular Patchwork magazine in the November issue, out 13th October. 
 This is a real favourite design of mine as it is a simple block, do-able by hand or with the machine, quilt-as-you go, so you can make one block for a cushion, two blocks for a bolster three for a runner, four for a quilt...looks great in batiks ( never thought I'd hear myself say that) and delicious in brushed cottons. This is very popular as a class and I can honestly say that whatever fabrics students have brought in to make it with, it looks great- she said, modestly!
You can have a cushion made in a day. If you want to come to a class for this design, just look at my SHOWS TALKS AND CLASSES page for details of upcoming classes.






No comments:

Post a Comment