Saturday, 26 October 2013

New dates added for classes in 2014

 I am delighted that Pauline's Patchwork in Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset have asked me to teach some one-day workshops for them next year and as the classes are proving popular, they have added some extra dates.
 I will be teaching both classes twice, on a Saturday and again on a Sunday. The Kimono Cushion will be happening on the 8th and 9th of MARCH 2014- the Saturday is sold out, but spaces available for the Sunday class. The Christmas Cottages Runner will be arriving on OCTOBER 4th and 5th-the Saturday is filling fast, so book early!



6 comments:

  1. That's great news! Shame I'm not a bit closer and I would attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maggie- keep your eye on the Shows talks classes page ( link on the rhs of this page) as I update what I'm teaching and where regularly. Hope to see you at a class one day!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love your cushion cover, really! No wonder people want to learn how to make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a very popular class.

      Delete
  4. Love both of these - lovely that you are teaching others how to make your fabulous things. The Christmas cottages is just gorgeous. Hope you are recovering well now. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cathy- slowly feeling more like myself, had a good day yesterday, back to slumping in an armchair today! Another few days and I should be back to a more normal routine- today I got dressed!

      Delete