Friday, 8 November 2013

Back!


 Yesterday I taught a class and today I got back behind the sewing machine. My voice is still rather hoarse and very deep- I am now the quilting Barry White- but after three weeks of staring vaguely into space or sleeping most of the day, I'm back on track, slow, but getting there at last. This evening I sat down to relax and checked out the new edition of Popular Patchwork- thrilled to see my stripes runner in the magazine- seems so long ago I did the work on it and sent it in, the weeks pre-operation are still all a bit vague, gave me a real kick to see it published.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours - beautiful runner. Did you make the pottery to match the patchwork or vice versa? Lol! xCathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the bowls in a lovely china shop in Holland- came from Kenya, love them!

      Delete
  2. Love the complete decoration or should I say still life. Again the colours are wonderful. I adore that work of yours. I,ve never made a quilt unfortunately. But I like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do get REALLY carried away by Autumn colours.

      Delete