Friday, 7 February 2014

Classes for 2014

 I have quite a few classes booked up for this year, the classes and talks page- link to the right- has all the latest details. Some exciting stuff happening, especially returning to the West Country Quilt Show in November and working on ideas for a special themed week at lady Sew & Sew in September, when Tracey Chevalier is coming to give a talk on her book 'The Last Runaway'. You can book my classes at the Lady Sew & Sew or Pauline's Patchwork websites. I am visiting a number of Quilt Groups this year too- if you belong to one and would be interested in arranging a talk or a class, get in touch via my website-there's a link to the right!
If you liked the Spring Tree project, the Wool panels or any other of my projects, the chances are I am teaching them at some point this year, so take a look and see if there is a class somewhere near to you, if not, have a word with your local quilt shop....

No comments:

Post a Comment