Thursday, 27 March 2014

Time is flying...April next week- how did that happen?

 I realise we are suddenly three months into the year. This past couple of weeks I seem to have been running around like a maniac with no time to spare, but not achieving a huge amount!
The wool quilt is coming along nicely, first two rows all sashed together and waiting for me to complete the final row of 12" blocks and two small rows of 6" blocks.


I have been busy organising loads of my current class projects  for display in readiness for the Henley Create Festival this weekend, when I will be demonstrating at Lady Sew & Sew  and getting to grips with some new designs. This one is just in the first stages of being put together- a hanging, or if you make two, a long table runner. More pictures to follow as it progresses. Back to the stitching now- things to finish for tomorrow-YIKES!



No comments:

Post a Comment