Sunday, 26 October 2014

How time slips past

Here we are in mid October, the clocks have gone back and the light has changed to Autumn/Winter mode as the sun has dipped low in the sky. I was away for a couple of days this week and when I came back I noticed with quite a start how the trees in the steep hill the other side of the valley have turned from green to a warm greeny gold. When you are away from something you see every day you really notice changes. It has been a crazy busy time- I have a gallery show I am preparing for, which is now scarily close, am in the midst of the nightmare that is house moving AND -probably as a consequence of these two things- have been struck down with various lurgies that have wiped me out for weeks at a time....will I get everything prepared in time for the West Country Quilt Show? I would have my fingers crossed on that, were they not so busy sewing! Here is yesterday's addition to the list of projects, a festive brooch kit, which will be on sale at the show. Off back to my sewing machine now!


No comments:

Post a Comment