Monday, 27 October 2014

Slowly but surely...

I am working my way through the MASSIVE list of Things That Need Doing For the West Country Quilt Show. This is in between working my way through the MASSIVE list of Things That Need Doing For Our House Move. Certainly not sitting around getting bored at the moment!



The braid with the little house, trees, sleighs and reindeer is available in at least three different colourways as well as this one from The Eternal Maker- a really lovely quilting emporium in Chichester with fresh baked cakes, coffee, sofas and a gorgeous selection of more unusual wools and oh my, the fabrics and buttons and felt...visit if you can! Back to my stitching now.

2 comments:

  1. I love that, and that braid is to die for!! I must get out more and see what's around! Loving the little felt birds too! Really sweet! Good luck with the Show. We move in just over a week - can't quite believe it! Made last batch of pots from here. Laptop and kettle .... last things to pack! Hope it all goes well for you. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the move Cathy! We are still waiting and waiting and waiting for one solicitor to finish doing endless paperwork,then we hope to have a date.In the meantime, full steam ahead for the Show! Kate X

      Delete