Wednesday, 18 March 2015

On the move

The van is booked and we are moving regardless of selling. I think I must, in some previous life, have offended the gods of house moving mightily. We are about to enter the second year of attempting to move house and we find ourselves, at the end of a year of house selling and buying, with one more house than we had at the start of the process....we thought we had sold our old house a couple of months ago when two people who had been thinking about buying for months and months got suddenly into a race to buy...then the race winner dropped out  and the loser didn't want to play any more...so, back to square one. It is starting to get to me now, too much uncertainty for too long.
But one thing I am certain is that my garden bench will look very cheery this Summer with two Tula Elizabeth cushions adorning it!


No comments:

Post a Comment