Friday, 22 July 2016

Working my way through...

So much happening...so little time...the builders are here and a great distraction it is too. Quite apart from the jumping up and down making tea and coffee and baking and the dusting and hoovering...but determined to get ahead of myself, or at least catch up.

CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
I have finally finished updating my website and it now has details of all the classes - well, nearly all, I keep thinking of new ones- that I currently offer. There are photos and details of the class content and you can contact me if you want to know more.

WEST COUNTRY QUILT SHOW
 I am exhibiting there again this November and will have on show projects using the blocks and designs I offer in my classes as well as other new things, so if you want to see what has been in the making since I was last there, come along!
I am teaching every day in my gallery, hand stitched felt Christmas decorations, class details on the website, as are booking forms.


The next big task is getting all my patterns revised and up for purchase as pdfs on the site, hoping to do this before the end of this year, might not get all of them done, but there will certainly be a selection ready to go and many of them will be on sale at the West Country Show.

QUILT ALONG

Planning a sampler quilt along for next year, based on my Spring Sampler, some images below- must dash, two quilts to finish by Monday evening!









No comments:

Post a Comment